OS X Hosting Server Issue - Black Borders (with Hamachi) HELP PLS!

Wolfenstein

I've been trying to successfully host a server on OS X, following the instructions by Rathlord.

But anyway, I the map still fails to load completely. Black borders all around a very small portion of the map. Items do not appear either, and zombies appear and disappear as you approach them. Something is not transmitting the data from the server to the game correctly and I read that the problem was that the ports were not forwarded so I try using Hamachi but the issue still remains.

Anyone knows how to fix this? Im currently on build25b and this has been happening since -onlinetest.

Thanks.

Usually means the ports for map streaming are usually blocked, can't speak for OSX but I imagine it would be the same thing. If it's hamachi I don't believe port forwarding would be the problem but don't rule it out. Usually it will be firewalls or anti-virus blocking it so would want to be turning those off. Now I could be completely wrong since I'm not an OSX person.

That's what I've been reading. Unfortunately I can't open ports due to the router being blocked by my internet provider. So that's why I decide to use Hamachi, to skip the port forwarding part. I've checked my firewall is turned off, and even so I instructed my friend into creating a server too, as to see if it wasn't a problem on my mac (he has a mac too) and he got the same issue.

What am I doing wrong?

Was there anything else required to set up a OS X server other than changing the info.plist?

Thanks again for any help.