Stuck on the loading screen

GOndas

Question

Hi, I've been playing PZ for a long time on a Macbook M1, currently running MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1. After joining the server for the first time, creating a character, I can play normally. However, the next time you log in, the game stops at the loading screen. It loads, the inscription "press to start" appears and after clicking there is no reaction. The computer cursor "thinks", the game does not start, waiting brings no result. There was no such problem before. The single player game works fine.

console.txt 07-04-24_23-41-37_DebugLog.txt logs.zip

5 answers to this question

I tried on two more servers - one "smaller", the other "larger" - in terms of players. I don't have a problem with the small one, the other one has the same problem. After pressing "click to join", the system cursor appears and the only solution is to exit the game.

Could you try setting the game to "Windowed" mode in your game Options and then try loading in the server again?
Additionally, when did this start happening? Did you do any updates on the Mac that might have caused the issue?

I read your previous tips and set the game in "window" mode. The problem started when I returned to PZ after a long break. The first login was without problems, then when I logged in to the character again - this problem appeared.
When this started happening, I updated MacOS to the latest version - I was then able to log in again, but later the problem reoccurred.

Today I checked again - I can log in to the "small" server, but not to my default one with a large number of players.

Maybe it's some kind of problem with the waiting/loading time of the game?

It may be an issue with the mods as well, since some do not seem to work well with MacOS for some reason. Try joining the large server with a new username and create a new character, this will check if it is some sort of character issue as well.