MacBook Pro Crashes

MunchkinWheels

Question

Hey everyone!

I was just "recruited" to the game by a friend, but have not been able to start the game, at all. I am trying to run the game on my M2 MacBook Pro (see attached files for more info). I can open the main menu and change all the options, however, as soon as I hit Tutorial or anything else (again, see attached), it crashes.

I tried to attach as much as I can below, please let me know if I happened to miss anything or if I can provide more information. 

• 41.78.16 (Steam) 
• Tutorial 
• No Mods 
• Brand New Save 
• Reproduction steps:
	1. Open the game
	2. Click Tutorial
 	3. Wait for it to load
	4. The game crashes right after you're prompted to click past "This Is How You Died"

Thank you so much!

- Munchkin

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.40.51.png

28-02-24_13-52-21_DebugLog.txt 28-02-24_14-05-41_DebugLog.txt PZ_Full_Crash_Report.rtf

6 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Beard said:

In that case, try setting the game to Windowed mode and lower all the other settings. Then check if the issue persists in this mode.

I have tried all of that... sadly, the issue is still happening.

Checking the version, you are on the Sonoma beta version, right? I personally do not have the specific MacBook you have to test at the moment, but recently another player on an M2 Macbook got the game to run completely fine, it is likely that there may be an issue with the beta version of MacOS, is it possible to roll back as a test?

5 hours ago, Beard said:

Checking the version, you are on the Sonoma beta version, right? I personally do not have the specific MacBook you have to test at the moment, but recently another player on an M2 Macbook got the game to run completely fine, it is likely that there may be an issue with the beta version of MacOS, is it possible to roll back as a test?

After updating my Mac, the game suddenly started work! I don’t know what was wrong, but Im not going to complain.

Archived