Not able to join any MP Server, same as 2 mine friends.

T-ox

Hello,

As in title, we are not able to join any Public server, even if we host ours vanilla one.
We used to play a lot MP together long time ago. RN none of us can't join any server lol

Any suggestions?

GOG users.

22 minutes ago, Beard said:

Are you and your friend perhaps using the same internet provider? As the logs just show a generic disconnect error.
Though I can recommend reinstalling the game as well if you have no tried that already.

Nah, each of us uses a different provider. They downloaded Zomboid today so it shouldn't be an issue for 'em, but I had no issues at all at 41.60+ right now it looks like its jammed lol

Tried to change Ipv4 already, also did all cmd clear ups and still have no clue what it is caused by

Edited by T-ox

That is unusual, I would recommend in your case a full reinstall in that case, since there is one UI error showing up here.
Go to “C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid” and delete everything there except the “Saves” folder, then try loading into a server again.

Could your other friends share the same file as well in that case? Since in your log there seems to be an installation / connection issue. Which can either be caused by the files being installed incorrectly for some reason or due to your Antivirus / Internet provider issues. So I would need to see the other logs to compare if its the exact same issue.

Additionally, can you try connecting to a few servers and then share the logs? Since you only test out one server here.