Build 24 to Build 25 Server Issue.

Broncbuster

Hey guys. I was running a private server just fine on build 24. I went to give the Beta of 25 a try and I can't get the server up. Thought I'd ask.

To Run the original server, i had to remove jre64 from the Server.bat file, to just jre, and put the memory down to 1024 and everything ran fine.

After I updated to the new branch,I had to do the same again.

Now, when I load the console it gets to checking spawn spots and then says loading world and eventually is just set to Pause. See attachment.

If I need to load a error log, can you let me know where to find it? Or is it the spawn LUA's that are getting me?

Thanks for any help. Also, if this is in the wrong spot, please move and sorry! :)

post-3267-0-73389300-1395019608_thumb.jp

That's not the problem, and there's no error there to work with, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

See  if there's an err_pid* file in the installation directory of the game (there will be! choose only the one with with a creation date very near the time your server crashed) and paste its contents here. If one doesn't exist, then . . . the only thing I could suggest is a reinstall.