lock picking

doshskia

i know it been suggested before bit i feel as if they have all done a poor job of explaining it (lets see if i can do it quicker)

but adding look picking and by extension reworking the why locks work in the game would help to establish long life to the game and would fit the games goals

lets start by adding a new systems of locks to the game and by adding a lock picking "mini game"
the four kinds of locks should be
-pin tumbler lock (common kind)
-dead bolt (an extra lock by random for extra challenge and provides alil extra health to the door )
-mortise lock (a random kind, American mortise locks are commonly pin tumblers)
-warded lock (old kind that cant be locked picked(but was highly susceptible to skeleton keys)
(not sure about what should happen to the security doors, security cards maybe IDK)
and adding a door lock health systems

a lock picking skill, that is only leveled up by successfully opening doors and with levels 1-2 having a HIGH chance of breaking lock picks
adding a lock picking tool kit to the game as a rare spawn, in a manner the same as the sewing kit, with lock picks and torque wrench/tools
 a screw driver or small knife would be able to act as a improvised torsion tool at the cost of taking alil longer and damaging the lock every failed attempt
lastly adding a "lock picking gun" or a snap gun as it is really called, this would allow to streamline the whole process but how fast it opens doors should be relevant to the lock picking skill and should be extremely rare