Late game

Gosti

I am posting this suggestion following the last blog concerning the late game. I always think PZ would be perfect if it was possible late in the game to be able to make a vaccine. We would have to capture zombies in our laboratory, do tests, analyses, and find samples in the map as well as difficult-to-obtain materials. And then we would have to treat all the zombies and transfer them to an outside area. It could also be an external organization that places orders with a satellite and needs to provide equipment for delivery on time.

Keep in mind, the cause is left ambiguous and it's not clear it's even a virus causing it that could be vaccinated against. I think it's much more mysterious and interesting left that way, myself, and it'd stretch believability being able to vaccinate against or cure it, since it seems unlikely even a few people could do that against a totally unknown disease in the post-apocalypse. Though I wouldn't be opposed to some form of late game medical research being possible, since even studying it and finding something about it that could help you identify a drug that could reduce chances of infection from e.g a scratch or laceration could be very helpful.