If I turn "ConstructionPreventsLootRespawn" to false, how does that will affect players safehouse on multiplayer ?

Lenchanteur

Hello everyone 

I know after some research, that "ConstructionPreventsLootRespawn" true block the loot respawn on building if a player contruct something in it or if he barricade some windows. 

After 4/5 week in game on a multiplayer server, the loot of some place like riverside industrial zone or gigamart in Wespoint stopped to respawn (worked fine until then) after a player constructed some crate in those.

The solution to this problem is to turn

"ConstructionPreventsLootRespaw" to false. 

But like I say in the title, I want to know how that will affect players safehouses before I make any change (if it exist a risk that player loot in containers will despawn or will be replace by new loot) ?

Thank in advance if someone can respond to my question. 

Ps : English is not my main language, so don't hesitate to ask if you need more precision or information 

When loot respawns, it never replaces the already existing items placed in the container that is respawning.

Meaning that if they have any stored items, they will not be removed. If they placed less items than necessary for the loot to be respawned, then new loot will spawn next to the items they placed.