Silent manual weapons

Kuro05

Is there any new weapons that is silent and easy to use?If there isn't any then I'd suggest a weapon that is suitable for killing the zeds silently such as bow or crossbow.other benefits of this weapon is it could also be used to hunt down animals silently instead of using guns that may attract more zeds into your area.other silent weapons such as blowpipe is also good with a sedative(Anesthesia?) ammo in case you didnt wanna kill the animals and want to farm them instead.I sure hope devs team would read my suggestion and consider to put it to test.

Tysm!

A common misconception about crossbows is that they are silent

Depending on the style, they can be surprisingly loud, at least the high powered ones. Especially medieval style crossbows with the high poundage will apparently make your ears ring similar to a gun

Lower poundage crossbows are quiet enough, closer to a pellet gun, but aren't totally silent.

Low poundage target shooting recurve and compound bows can be pretty close to silent, but are definitely hard to be accurate with compared to a crossbow.

One mod that is basically must-use for me is "Remastered Kitsune's Crossbow Mod" https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2572385719

Adds a couple styles of crossbow, from those tiny pistol crossbows to high end compound hunting crossbows, as well as hand craftable models.

But seeing basically that mod be vanilla would be pretty great. It's like a nice middle ground between straight melee and guns.