Issues with server hosted game (Infinite "Getting Server Info...")

Rocky_Roidrage

I would like to apologize ahead of time for not having the capacity to fix this issue myself. I wouldn't come here if the situation wasn't critical. Been working on this for a little under a week, pending RL issues.

The Way I set it up (this way works!):

1. -I hosted a server from the "Host" option in-game only in order to create a config file to easily copy/paste my mod loading order to the dedicated server host manual txt config
  2. -I have the mod "Loading Order" set to what I truly believe is correct (all dependant mods are first, then map mods, then vehicle mods, then the rest)
  3. -Note: The server does actually runs from that "Host" option in-game, I can play without issue.

On Shockbyte server hosting:

1. -I edit the world.ini & world_SandboxVars.lua to my desired settings
  2. -I copy/paste the "working" mod loading order list EXACTLY like it is on the working config file running on my PC. Do the same with "Maps" and "Steam Workshop Mods" (the workshop numbers)
  3. -I run the server

In the console, there seems to be many duplicates and whatnot, but eventually it gets to the end and I will actually see the server in the server list in-game (even added it to my favorites in the steam app).

When I try joining, I get stuck indefinitely on "Getting Server Info..." 

Then after a while the server seems to crash, or just is no longer available (server becomes unconnectable, no longer visible in the server list)

For more info, see the log: https://paste.shockbyte.com/milulojudorejirirota
more log (later on): https://paste.shockbyte.com/badofudulopalasaxita

Edited by Rocky_Roidrage

Alright, I'll drag the files off the server using FileZilla just for safe keepings. Then I will delete "World" under the saves/multiplayer, I'll delete the server config ini file containing the mods & the sandbox.lua (let the server recreate them to default). 

I'll keep you posted, doing it right now.

Ok, so having all new fresh Config & Sandbox files (no mods), new world file. I can log in without any issues. It runs flawlessly from the Server Host Provider (Shockbyte).

When I run my own sandbox server using "Host" from the PZ menu, using all the mods (the exact same Load Order list and Steam Workshop #'s as the config file that I removed from the real server), I can log into my own game running the server from my own computer, dedicating the exact same RAM (4gb) resources.

So IDK if it's an issue with mods either... because from my computer it runs fine, I can play... but when I add them to the Real Server's config, it just hangs at "Getting Server Info..."

I can provide the World.ini file from both my home server and the server host (Shockbyte).

(BTW Shockbyte don't seem to have any Support to speak of, waited 24h for a response, still nothing... normally it should take only a few hours max to get help, right?)

Host Provider Server Log (after resetting to default): https://paste.shockbyte.com/utifilogifomotoxerog

Edited by Rocky_Roidrage

Hm, I would probably recommend just taking the config file that the server has created, then add the mods to it and then start it. Again not touching any other settings except the mods for testing purposes. I would recommend just manually adding the Workshop / Mod IDs in the text file.

Looking at the server log: https://paste.shockbyte.com/yapijixujowumerenixi

The dedicated server host log seems to hang at luaChecksum

I don't even have all the mods installed yet either.

I tested with 1 small mod: 

Workshop ID: 2688716661
Mod ID: CrazyCarlShow

This seemed to work, so I added roughly most of my mods, minus Map expansions and Extra Vehicles. That's where I get this server hang.

Is the problem on my end (configuring the server?) or on their end (like hardware of something?) because I'm at a lost.

Well at the end it does show "06.07 04:17:21 [Multicraft] Auto-saving world..."
I am not sure how they auto save it, are you able to disable the auto save function as a test? It seems to hang right after loading the mods.
You can also just try adding the mods one by one instead of all of them.