Serial killer/socialite traits for when NPCs are introduced.

PoshRocketeer

Pretty simple idea, traits focused around being social/antisocial when NPCs are introduced. Some random examples plucked off the top of my head:

Twisted: (+4) Gain stress and unhappiness by killing zombies. Relieve stress and unhappiness by injuring/killing/stealing from people.

Empathetic: (-4) Relieve stress and unhappiness for helping people in various ways. (sharing supplies, protecting people, caring for their wounds, etc)

Socialite: (-6) Relieve stress and unhappiness by being around/talking to people, more likely to convince survivors to join you.

Introverted: (+3) Gain stress and unhappiness around people, effect diminishes after knowing a survivor for enough time.

Leader: (-3) More options for giving orders/organizing survivors, can be learned in some way through gameplay (not enough info on NPCs yet)

Teacher Profession: (+4 points), 4 fitness, 5 strength, slightly more likely to convince survivors to join you. Better at teaching survivors to do things.

Obviously  just spitballing, as I have literally zero idea how NPCs will work in practice. The principle of having traits related to NPCs and how you interact with them is what I'm interested in.

Edited by PoshRocketeer
Added some stuff

• 1 month later...