Game just closes randomly all of a sudden

AmanleyLoad

Ive been playing years, Started playing online server again few days back perfectly fine. Ever since its just closes. No warning. Just disappears like its ended task.
I have done nothing differently. Its a vanilla server but i do have mods installed via steam. I play much more demanding titles without this issue meaning it should not be a memory issue

Thanks in advanced.

Can you share your logs.zip file found in C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid?
And can you share the latest “hs_err_pid” file found in your main game folder “Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid” as well?

I know its late, As i was waiting i read on a forum to reinstall and start it without mods if that works then subscribe to see what mod if there is one effecting it. So thats what i did before i left out but re subbed them all., I have had no issues or recreations and when i looked in those folders, I couldn't find them files and i put it down to the uninstall. Are there any files i could send that are left over from uninstall that could help with why it happened?

if it happens again i will send them files right over.

That may make things more difficult. In the case that the file does not exist, can you share a screenshot of the Technical Details of the crash in the Reliability monitor? Here are some good guides for it:

https://www.howtogeek.com/school/using-windows-admin-tools-like-a-pro/lesson3/

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/sk-sk/000178177/how-to-use-windows-reliability-monitor-to-identify-software-issues

It seems like it just has a generic crash, meaning there isn't really anything to go on, we would only need to do testing to find the exact cause. You mentioned this only happens when you play on a specific server?, Has it happened on any other servers? Or when playing singleplayer? Does it happen totally randomly or within a certain timeframe?

Its random, It has done it as i am on the title screen before i could choose, it has done it in game on server. I have not tried singleplayer in ages. I have noticed no patterns. its just closes and when i get it working i get killed by hackers lol

They spammed my mouse right click while i was engaged so i got eaten by a horde. 

I might play single player over the weekend and ill test it.

I am guessing the server holds the hs_err file no? I will talk to the admins see what i can do.