Stuck at "Getting Server Info" Please Help

Ronsonol55

So last night my friends and I decided it was time to setup a dedicated server. On a quick search for a setup guide I found this on Steam and followed it https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2682141370. Seemed easy enough and everything went as instructed. The only protections on the computer is Windows Defender and VPN is turned off. I found another guide that mentioned opening more ports per amount of expected players, so I opened up to 16269. Set server memory to 6gb. After launching server SteamCMD goes to the end and says Server Started. Great. Open Client, enter info, server shows up, 1ms ping, 41.78.16. Connect to sever and it never goes past Getting Server Info. Same thing happens when my friends try to connect. I've searched and tried everything else I can find or think to try with nothing working. Here are the logs https://pastebin.com/L6bzLJ46. Hoping to get this resolved so I don't have to keep my game open in God Mode. Any and all help will be appreciated.

They would have course be using your public IP, because they are not on your network. If you still fail to connect to the server, can you share your logs.zip file found in C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid?

Hm, seems like everything is mostly correct, except the amount of random mod errors that I would prefer were not there. I would recommend going to the Zomboid folder and deleting the "mods" folder there.
If it still fails, are you perhaps opted into any Betas for the game? You should be opted out of all of them for this specific version. Meaning you should be on the "none" beta.