Is there a way to disable non-container building loot?

Sedgwick

Question

The sort of loot I'm talking about are the things you might find on a countertop, like a sponge and soap by a sink, cooking pot full of soup on an oven, or the breakfast scenes with bowls and cereal on the dining room table. Another example picture here is a desk with miscellaneous items on top:

Gv4sLjZ.png

This picture is from a sandbox with loot rarity set to none and randomized house chance setting set to never. Is there a sandbox setting tied to this king of loot? Thanks for any assistance!

edit: I've gone through some more testing on my own to see what all will still spawn even if you turn the zone, vehicle, and house story chances to never, and it does remove almost all of the items that I've seen. There are some exceptions, though, with some buildings still generating loot. Pizza whirled still has some loot on the tables, the adult education center had notebook/pencil/eraser type items on the ground as well, so it isn't always loot on tables/desk that are being generated. So that got me a little closer to a 'loot-less' world, it seems businesses don't always fit into the story chances and can generate loot.

aWJv9Ts.png

thHaOHa.jpeg

zlANQgW.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived