More lore-related maps

KerikPlay123

So, as I understood, the Knox infection spread beyond Kentucky later, so what if there'd be some challenges avaliable wich would be situated in, let's say... Well, there are lots of possible locations:

(NNR radio transcript)

CollapseText
This is NNR
The Knox Event infection is confirmed in the following locations.
Louisville and surrounding area, Kentucky.
Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio.
Norfolk, England. London, England.
Newcastle, England.
Mogadishu, Somalia - in Africa.
Seoul, South Korea.
Okinawa, Japan.
The cause of the sudden spread is unknown.
NNR Network: What matters to you, matters to America.

There are like 3 more american cities, as u can see there, and other cities in Asia and Europe as well.

So, maybe some of them would be challenge maps?

I don't mean recrating whole Columbus or Seoul lol, just some part of it/district maybe, that'd be enough.

Also, these challenge maps'd have different zombie population, and, obviously, the surroundings/looks too, comparing to the vanilla kentucky or other challenge maps.

Same goes to the starting date. For example, as I remember, the radio was saying that the infection has reached Seoul, London and some other cities on july 17th, 1993 and etc.

And yep, keep the same zombies as in the lore please: these locations are from the game's lore as you can see.

(P.S: Yes, I know there are some workshop maps, but it'd be great to have in vanilla PZ, and maybe these challenge maps'd be more detalised as they'd not recreate the whole cities but ~1 district out of them!)