[WIP] SICmod (AKA Beer and Duct Tape)

RegularX

Compilation of what other mod?  

You might have to post a screenshot, I've not seen anything like that.

What I meant to say is: your mod + another mod (that I have) = might be causing this problem.

Well, I can't take screenshot of in-game footage properly, every time I do it, my system take screenshot of the console instead. Is there another way of taking screenshots? FRAPS maybe?

EDIT: Ok, I got the game to take screenshots by using FRAPS, but I didn't see these red spots in the game, it might not be related to your mod at all. I think it is related to Corpse Mod, especially when you clean the bodies.

Edited by VamyreLord

Dunno, on OSX so that have the handy shift-cntrl-4 always as an option.

Have you tried it with only SICmod?  I don't know what the other mod is, but SICmod doesn't do anything additional to the UI, so I have no idea how it could effect rendering.  It all it does is hook into the vanilla events and menus.  If we were talking about Xmod or Insomnia, I might blame it on some other performance related issue - but SICmod plays close to the vest when it comes to what it does or doesn't modify.

Dunno, on OSX so that have the handy shift-cntrl-4 always as an option.

Have you tried it with only SICmod?  I don't know what the other mod is, but SICmod doesn't do anything additional to the UI, so I have no idea how it could effect rendering.  It all it does is hook into the vanilla events and menus.  If we were talking about Xmod or Insomnia, I might blame it on some other performance related issue - but SICmod plays close to the vest when it comes to what it does or doesn't modify.

Looks like you posted this before I edit my post :D sorry. Please read my previous edited post and don't trouble yourself with this anymore. Your mod works fine, thanks.