Mannequins = NPCs

Cidxgaming

Simply put, in lieu of not having NPCs in the game, I'm looking for a way to maybe make specific colored mannequins (maybe all bright blue) and be able to have them spawned randomly across Riverside, West Point, Louisville, etc. However maybe in low total quantity. Maybe only 100 throughout the entire game map. 

BUT WHY?
I'm in the process of creating a new scenario server where the players will be part of a Rescue Team, sent into the city to extract specific survivors as the city is now being quarantined. The game will start with them being inserted into the top of a building ("via helicopter") inside of Louisville that they will likely have to secure and use as a base, because their mission will be to bring back these specific survivors to the roof top of this building (for extraction via helicopter). When they have acquired X amount, the mission will be considered successful, and move on to other objectives I have set up for them.

Now, I believe there is an IAMLEGEND mod that adds a mannequin somewhere, but I don't remember any others. And I know they are in the base game as well. I've played many hours of the game and I've only seen a FEW mannequins in my play throughs, so I was just debating using regular mannequins, which I may. The problem with regular mannequins is that I suspect the players will just start heading to clothing/department stores and easily find all they need there. So I wanted to specifically make it a bit harder for them, and have them randomly scattered. If making a mod requires to have them specifically planted at x locations then I can live with that too. I can just come up with certain locations where I'd like them.

Let me know what you modders think.

Edited by Cidxgaming