Unable to join a server.. except 1 from the ones i have tried.

Mellowbug

Im encountering problems while trying to go online in project zomboid. It basically makes it a single player game. There's 1 server to be exact i can join all the others i tryed send me back to desktop with this error "file doesn't exist on the client.... (the path it should be)" referring to different mods. I checked the folders and the "missing" files are physically there ALL of them. I also deleted the entire media folder and verified game files within steam. Started up the game tryed joining the same server sow the game begun downloading the mods over again which gave the same error with a different mod this time upon loading in.   I came across this thread same issue but this is the owner who isn't able to join his own server. https://steamcommunity.com/app/108600/discussions/0/3452591533719900040/  In his case some it was a checksum and for another server owner it was the anti cheat that was the culprit.   How can i get this to work? Because now it isn't working. Or at least be able to join a server i enjoy.  Any help would be appreciated.

20221004_215906.jpg

I have that problem once, i copied the mods files in conflict from the server and made it aviables for download for the clients. that way the files match.
Edit:

The dedicated server is self hosted not a steam server, that way other clients can join and not only clients from steam.

Edited by strapicarus
more server info.