• Singleplayer/Multiplayer? Singleplayer
	• Host or dedicated? N/A
	• Mods? More Traits, Random Spawns
	• Old or new save? New
	• Reproduction steps:
Custom sandbox settings: No infection, low rear vulnerability
Be attacked by zombie from front
Instantly die from attack

My only possible non-bug explanation for this is that it just happened to get a bite on my neck which instantly killed me. But I was at full health and it was literally instantaneous so I'm dubious as to why that would be an instant death. If this is possible and not a bug I would prefer for it to be a custom option to turn off because it really felt 100% unfair

logs_06-10.zip

Does it happen without mods? I believe the More Traits mod contains a trait which can cause this. In the future we really prefer if people confirm it also occurs without mods if possible. And it helps our testers trying to confirm it themselves only for it to be an external source we have no control over. :)

Think I might edit the bug report guidelines to further this point again.

I only reported this as is (with mods) because I happened to have a clip of it during regular gameplay, it'd be tricky to easily repro as it seems like it's an uncommon thing to happen.

The only traits I can think would have caused this are the Immunocompromised (more traits mod), slow healer, prone to illness, very underweight. Looking at the code for immunocompromised it only affects your chances of infection. I checked and Infection Mortality is also not set to instant just in case that was taking effect despite zombification being disabled.

I'm not sure how I can help repro this without mods as it's just going to be a random chance

Did you set the Infection Mortality to instant? This is only reason why this could happen on Vanilla save, once you get bitten you die right away with this settings. 
If not, this is a mod related bug, somebody on Steam mentioned, one of mods that can cause this is a map related mods (probably the one you have)