(41.73)(Mulitplayer)Dying after killing a bunch of Zombies. But have no moodles or injuries.

Zayvyx

(41.73)

(Multiplayer)

(Host)

(With mods)

(Reproduction Steps)

Going to a city and killing a horde then heading back home

So it's happened to me twice now and has gotten me frusterated. I think I'm dumb honestly, cause I know about corpse sickness, fevers, colds, dying with a generator indoors. I have a multiplayer server I host for me and my friends. Recently I have been the only one playing on the server. My character would last about a week or more, then I'd decide to go to a different town far from my base. (Yes the server is modded with most of the popular mods on steam atm)  However after I clear a horde and loot their bodies, I'd drive home and suddenly my health starts going down slowly. It shows discomfort moodle then starts going down pretty fast till it's terminal then I die. I don't stick around the bodies for too long when I kill them all and loot. Maybe a few hours ingame. But I never get nausea moodle ever, cause once I loot all the bodies I leave. I don't have any injuries nor do I get any sick moodles. Am I dumb or am I missing smth important?

Edited by Zayvyx

• Zayvyx changed the title to (41.73)(Mulitplayer)Dying after killing a bunch of Zombies. But have no moodles or injuries.