[41.73] Foraging weight questionability.

Bugger

- 41.73. (The "I can make a soup out of tea with herbals and mushrooms, and nobody is going to stop me!" version.)
- Hosted multiplayer, private.
- Checked with mods and without mods. It works regardless.
- Recent save.
- Reproduction steps(first noted):
1. Start the game in One Week Later scenario.
2. My spawn coordinates were different(the most Western road, going West would result in getting to the Ranger Camp) and the gameplay forced people to rely on the forest for a while.
3. During Foraging 4-5, I found a handful of cherries and got them into my backpack. Out of traits I had these(see the screenshot applied in a couple of minutes), where cherries's weight was 0.36kg instead of 0.3kg(just checked the wiki).

Every item you currently see in my inventory is nearly 1kg. Let me show you. Also, I've woken up just recently and English is my second language, this might be quite confusing to understand as such.

The weight goes from above to below.

Acorn weight: 0.24, 0.12, 0.21, 0,07. Total: 0.64kg.

Apple: 0.4, 0.09, 0.23. Total: 0.72kg.

Egg: 0.1, 0.1. Total: 0.2kg.
Onion: 0.26, 0.29, 0.27. Total: 0.82kg.

Sunflower seeds: 0.26, 0.15, 0.15, 0.13, 0.18. Total: 0.86kg.

Berries: 0.15, 0.14, 0.06, 0.14, 0.16, 0.2, 0.23. Total: 1.07kg.

Mushrooms: 0.26, 0.18, 0.23, 0.28, 0.26. Total: 1.21kg.
Wild eggs: 0.1, 0.1, 0.1. Total: 0.3kg.

image.png.075673b768c069e24966e5f0115e4f10.png

This.. Is a problem. When first playing with mods, I discovered that 6 cherries(foraged) weight 0.36 nearly each. I hadn't managed to take a screenshot, but I remember their weight reached about 2.36kg or so, which is nearly 3kg, and which equals to a watermelon.

The foraging skill was 4-5 by then, and the vanilla results were modified with positive traits for foraging and foraging 10 to speed up the process.

I'm not modder, but I decided to retry it(without mods) and now you see the results of me foraging during a vanilla gameplay. I consider this as a problem, because the same apples and onions can be realized and elaborated, but in this scene sunflower seeds shouldn't weight as much? I guess the weight is trying to compensate for the hunger and thirst's ability to satiate you, but this way it also seems irrational because some values(besides eggs, eggs are constant) exceed in anomalous amounts of weight in my opinion. It seems fairly offset and odd personally to me, but I think you've got the gist here.

What I'm leading to is: there should probably be a cap on amount of weight or values so it wouldn't overcompensate and overvalue. It could be bigger amounts while foraging, like more acorns that aren't extremely big or extremely small, but slightly differ from each other barely to make a difference but be reasonable for weight?

The area itself used for foraging during the first noted case and foraging:

unknown.png

unknown.png

- Bugger the buggaroo.