Graceful, Nimble, Stealth and Clumsy does not reduce/increase movement audio sounds.

Jack Bower

Should these traits / skill levels affect the in game sounds associated with movement?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should these traits / skill levels affect the in game sounds associated with movement?

• These traits should not change the in game audio sound associated with movement
    • These traits should change the in game audio sound associated with movement.

I am curious if this was an intention design decision or not? Personally. I was very disappointed when my 9 ranked sneak / light footed graceful character was heard sneaking outside the house of a character with the hard of hearing trait.

I understand there was a Stealthoid posted awhile back, but it didn't really elaborate on the mechanics of what was being added. But as it currently stands, these skills that literally in their description say /make less sound./ Do in fact. Not make less sound. That's just false advertising.

Ah so what you're saying is that the "sound" modifiers only affect zombies, not the actual sound of the events themselves. 

Didn't think that was a big deal until your situation occurred. Those traits seem only effective against zombies. That is a bit unrealistic, especially with a trait labeled "hard at hearing."

Really wish there was a thread or main page with KNOWN and CONFIRMED ISSUES posted onto it. Kinda like the ALREADY REQUESTED thread, except y'know, actually useful. 

Archived