Belt bug ?

MikeT

Hi I noticed that whatever I do when I spawn with new char I already have a belt. Iam setting up my dedicated server for my friends to play but I can´t find a way to new character to spawn without belt. Even if i spawn completly naked i have a belt and a keyring(see added pictures). I know I can disable belt comlpetly but that is not what i want. I could´t find any topic, or a note in a patchnotes about it. I know how to add more items in a servertest.ini line "spawnitems=" , which only add items you spawn with so that I can spawn with two belts and that is exacly the opposite of what i want :D I played a lot during march/april this year and i know we didn´t spawn with a belt all the time and we actually had to find one, whitch is what i want for ppl to have again on my server. So im asking is there a way to disable certain items to be spawned with new character ? Is there something i missed in later updates ? I just don´t want a guaranteed item with fresh character just some random clothes.

Ps: Server is pure Vanilla.

Project Zomboid Screenshot 2022.08.26 - 08.25.39.67.png

Project Zomboid Screenshot 2022.08.26 - 08.49.10.51.png