Pz Getting lonley...

Free2LivE

Question

Well, it's that time of the year when i have to ask this... (it's in my infected blood, can't help it)

First off, thank you for keeping PZ alive and updated, been here from the beginning (ohh how do i miss "Broken leg Kate with a pillow...") and if you start to think about it, how far this game has changed...how much it has been improved in all aspects, for this i have to congratulate all that worked so hard to get here (had to get that off my chest). Now, for my question, been playing a loong time, got 2 years on my sack, looted about everyting, i got provisions to feed/repair/farm/equip a whole village if not more, but what i don't have is a second floor, and some jolly good fellows as target practice xD. To the point:

- i know that updating PZ hasn't got a deadline, but still, i was wondering when aproximately will you introduce survivors in gameplay (please don't answer like "in version 3.0", i already know that xD)

-  When does the stairs/second floor planes/ etc will be subdued to malefic improvement in retrospection.

Cheers :>

6 answers to this question

RoboMat - i already know that there are no ETAs as my previous post says, i was just wondering if there is like a plan of principles like: 1. fixing roofs, 2. multiplayer, 3. compatibility, 4... etc..where on the list are survivors, or how much is there to do before survivors...or something like that, just a "fictional date"

Give 'em the Clamps! -  Yeah...and rolling...2 years 4 months...got my own little castle (3 layers of walls when one wall breaks i just fix it), 4 gardens, 3 storages, 1 kitchen, about 8 rooms (for survivors in future), about 5k kills, i even got a "used cell where i lvl my char" (like a big box with 4 safe-doors both ways where i lured lots of zombies and sneak behind them so i can lvl faster xDDD). Got 8-10 times scrached and once bitten (frikin lucky) but somehow i survived...xDDD

And as per the Mondoid RoboMat linked, that's kinda how things work around here. We don't really know when stuff is done until it's done and the devs feel it's ready. So it could be something like multiplayer where people had pretty much given up on it, and it just goes BOOM one day, or it could be like NPC's which end up taking a bleeding long time to get perfect.

The reality of coding stuff like this, especially when doing things like our NPC's that have really never been done before, there's no realistic way of predicting how long things that have yet to be coded will take to code.

I hope that's a more satisfying answer for you, I know how vexing it can be not to get exact dates.

Thank you. Kinda funny though, you never know when you get an axe, or that lovely Spifo (got about 20 already), but  by judging your answer it seems that you guys kinda play the game as well...in your case you never know when you get the multiplayer code or npc code..etc ^^.

Archived