Leaves In The Roads

FeFe

Well, it's the apocalypse, there are no more cars driving around to push the leaves to the corners of the roads. Streets and roads near trees should become covered with leaves and branches over time, but could be cleared by wind or storm. 
Leaves could be used in compost or as fuel.

Not bad, I'd like to see this, I remember in season 2 or 3 The Walking Dead, when rick is leading the group to a more permanent place to settle (prison) 3 months after the apocalypse and it's mid to late autumn, they're driving a car down the road through this foresty area and lots of leaves that have fallen on the road get picked up by the wind from the groups passing car which indicates that not many people or no one at all has driven there in quite some time. It's a cool post-apocalyptic detail that they added in the series and I'd like to see it in PZ atleast 3-4 months later when it's october or november and all the leaves have fallen. Oh and it would be cool if you could use it to increase your chances of starting a fire (if you're not using matches or lighter). It could work as a compost ingridient, though it'd be better to throw some of those rotten cabbages then to collest leaves.