First week down. How many more to go?

Hi guys,

It's time to celebrate! Tony Carter survived his first week in Project Zomboid!!! (clyde)

If you are new to watching Tony Carter's exploits as he tries to survive, you can catch up on the first week in one sitting here...

Alternatively you can watch each day in bitesize chunks to make it easier to digest, using this playlist.

If you have any constructive comments or suggestions please make them know.  Me and Tony would greatly appreciate the help from fellow survivors.

Bye for now,

centaurianmudpig

Thank you PhantomWarlock.  I'll work on my speaking, my accent probably doesn't help much either.  :???:

Unfortunately Todd came to an untimely end during the second day.  He decided to cook a dead rat, then forgot about it and went to sleep.  He awoke in the morning to find out that half of the house had burnt down, interestingly his bedroom was unscathed from the blaze.  He died several minutes later, probably due to the fact he was unclothed and also from extreme smoke inhalation.  Unfortunately I had a hiccup with FRAPS so missed this tragic event.

I have now started another playthrough with Tony Carter.  You may be pleased to know he survived his first week of the apocalypse and even came across the burnt out wreck of Todd's house.  Mysteriously enough Todd's corpse had vanished.  Perhaps another survivor came along and decided to bury him?  Or maybe he became one of THEM!?  I'll be uploading Tony's video's soon and will provide a link in due course.

Thank you PhantomWarlock.  I'll work on my speaking, my accent probably doesn't help much either.  :???:

Unfortunately Todd came to an untimely end during the second day.  He decided to cook a dead rat, then forgot about it and went to sleep.  He awoke in the morning to find out that half of the house had burnt down, interestingly his bedroom was unscathed from the blaze.  He died several minutes later, probably due to the fact he was unclothed and also from extreme smoke inhalation.  Unfortunately I had a hiccup with FRAPS so missed this tragic event.

I have now started another playthrough with Tony Carter.  You may be pleased to know he survived his first week of the apocalypse and even came across the burnt out wreck of Todd's house.  Mysteriously enough Todd's corpse had vanished.  Perhaps another survivor came along and decided to bury him?  Or maybe he became one of THEM!?  I'll be uploading Tony's video's soon and will provide a link in due course.

No you SPOKE fine! I'm just saying remember to do afore mentioned, because it's not a great idea to walk in talking drunk-like.(Actually that can be quite funny :)). So if you're sick and nasily-sounding, try you're best to speak clearly and fluently. You did great on you're video!

Hah, poor Todd...  :lol:

Archived