Ammo and inventory issues & House Map issue?

Glyde

Question

Ammo and inventory Issue:

I was moving my "Pistol ammo" from my "Normal Hiking Bag" to my inventory during an engagement with zombies so I can reload my pistol. While I the "Pistol Ammo" was being moved I reloaded my "Pistol". After dealing with the horde of zombies I went back inside the bar that I had recently found to get some more ammo that I found earlier. On the way to the cabinets with the "Pistol Ammo" I noticed that the loading bar in of the "Pistol Ammo" I was moving during my encounter with the zombies was stuck. The loading bar was not above my character; I found it in the "Normal Hiking Bag". I could not move, drop or equip the "Pistol Ammo"; neither could I with anything else, but things in my inventory was functional. I was able to fill up an empty water bottle and reload, but was not able to relocate things into my inventory or the "Normal Hiking Bag". I decided to close the game and open it back up to see if that would help, and it did. Please fix this bug cause I is gonna be a great nuisance.

House Map Issue:

I had an older file where I had most things the way I wanted it. I had ammo, an Axe, hammer & nails, etc. Lived for quite a while. Walked into this house (I don't remember which house or map I was in) went up to the second floor saw that the leveling of the second floor and the outdoors were connected. I ran out of the house from the second floor and tried to get myself into the neighboring house. Zombies did not engage onto my character. As soon as I got to the front door of the house the game froze. I shut down the game; opened it back up; I thought I would be able to run back into the house I came from, but when I got there the game froze again.  

1 answer to this question

Archived