Mismatched socks +

eksynn

simple title, i'm sure, but it's more than just about having the ability to mismatch socks - it is the ability to mismatch anything that's worn on the left and right at the same time (for example, socks, earrings, gloves), much like bracelets, watches, and rings can already do.

... and also please add thigh highs. (unless you guys did very recently and i missed it. i haven't found anything yet).

while we're at it:

• colour wheel for makeup, tattoos, and hair? (e.g.: the pink lipstick is too fuscia, and the red is too strong. what about baby pink? or a colour the palette doesn't have? also, actually white hair?)

• similar to a separate sub-inventory tab for worn items, weapons, and clothes, separate from one's main inventory (just one tab for all worn things is enough)

• automatically send worn items to this tab. (or if it isn't too much, one tab for each category?)

• also auto-send keys to the keyring.

• pockets for things that would normally have pockets, with separate tabs for each pocket.

• wearables shouldn't be locked to these tabs - ONLY when they're worn. when you take something off, it goes back to your inventory, with the option to drop it on the ground instead. other non-wearable items and foods should continue to work as they do (unless placed in pockets)

• allow us to rename literally everything, including corpses we carry.

that's it... for now.