After Lag and crash i lost my Explored areas on my map.

Khansol

I decided to spawn in muldraugh Found a good car drove straight to New map Louisville while i'm in the middle of Valley station The FPS started to drop to like 10fps and then the game will freeze for about 3-5 seconds after while i was lagging  I thought it might be the new map causing issue for first time Exploring  so i decided to go back and see if the Lag will disappear if i kind of left the range of that new map( just test )  there was no sign of improvement then the game crashed came back the next day which is now and i looked at my map and it was back to 0. Also please add a way to resize the note and map symbols. that's all for this report 

Loved this map system just what i needed.

image.thumb.png.fb64a334e3334173772f46f6a96cb1cb.png

15 hours ago, Pandorea said:

The game crashed, so a part of the save either failed to be made or it became corrupted. Not much can be done unfortunately. Do you have any mods enabled perhaps? 

yes i do. although most of them just adds vehicle varieties, i have mod that add silencer , i also have superb survivor enabled, i have the tv tapes mod, i'm actually testing those mods as well and see if they can work properly on this version. since this version so far is one of my favorite

4 hours ago, Khansol said:

yes i do. although most of them just adds vehicle varieties, i have mod that add silencer , i also have superb survivor enabled, i have the tv tapes mod, i'm actually testing those mods as well and see if they can work properly on this version. since this version so far is one of my favorite

Yeah, checking if the mods are compatible / working is the very first step to avoid PZ crashes. The latest update has got a lot of new things added to it apart form MP so even the most innocuous mods could become incompatible . Not to mention that not many modders have had time to update their creations yet :)