QOL for looting while looking in containers

Kappatao

If I remember correctly, in b40 you couldl scroll through a massive list of containers around you, drag the items you wanted into your inventory, and continue browsing while the character picked up those items.

Now the current b41 system might be more realistic, but to me at least it feels a lot more clunky. Now, the game will autamtically switch to the container you're looting from, even if you're currently looking in another container. This gets quite cumbersome if you're taking a lot of items from one container, and want to look in another, as you can manually switch back to the other container, but will keep switching back to the container you're looting from for each item you take from it.

My proposal is to add an accessability option to switch between the current system and the old one. I personally found the old one less frustrating, as I could pick items I wanted from a container, and then instead of watching a green bar fill up, I could look through the rest of the boxes in the pile.