Death without cause

x2beetree

I experienced a sudden decline of health which killed my character. No wound or bleeding, no sickness, well-fed, no heavy loads (I quickly dropped the backpack to make really sure). Also no other moodle to give any hint why this happened. Makes me kind of sad. I managed to level up many skills - maxed carpentry and agriculture - and had a decent base going. I wonder what happened. Playing IWBUMS 41.56.

No. I was fighting some zombies, downed them all, and then health dropped for no reason at all. Health dropped in seconds from full to nothing, the way it does when you are severely bleeding. But no indication of a wound or anything. I would really like to know what happened.

Edited by x2beetree

Being surrounded by corpses would give a sick moodle (which is, I think, what would cause the damage)

I can't think of anything that would cause a death with no negative moodles, unless you were dragged down.  But that would almost certainly involve lots of wounds, and you'd know.

Zombification, unless it was set to be really fast, would have given lots of anxiety and sick moodles.  If it were instant, you would have noticed the wound moodle for the one that infected you.

The only thing I can think that could damage you rapidly without some specific moodle would be being near a generator running indoors which would rapidly make you drowsy and injured, however the last I heard, that won't kill you by itself.