Task manager

Leb

If I close the game through the task manager (control + alt + delete), then with a small probability I can dup (clone, duplicate) things (both in the inventory and outside). The most important thing is that if they bite or scratch me, then turning off the game through the dispatcher, the zombies will disappear around me, like the bite / scratch. The time of day also changes. It does not always work, it may work partially. Please fix this, I can't resist using this to survive. Constantly closing the game when bitten through this bug

11 minutes ago, Pandorea said:

Это действительно ошибка? Вы выходите из игры ненадлежащим образом, что, скорее всего, привело к повреждению файлов игры, не так ли?

I hope google translate will convey my idea correctly. I played a lot of games, I only managed to break the game this way in PZ. No, I don’t want to say that this is due to the fact that you do not do well in the game, there is just a way to get an advantage and avoid death, isn’t the point of the game that death is inevitable? There is a bug (or call it whatever you like), I reported it, it would be strange to leave it just like that, right?