Minimap/Map Mod

irichey25

SOmething that has always seriously annoyed me about PZ is the whole no map thing. I mean, if I have this huge Fort Kickass going on here, and I have to go for a supply run and I go out a big longer, I will inevitably get lost and all the work I put into Fort Kickass and all the supplies would be futile.

Just was hopping someone would have made, or would make a mini map mod similar to Terraria's map or something.

Not sure if this should be hear, or the suggestions, thought a clever mod maker would be able to do this 

I remember in earlier builds someone built a minimap mod that can be expanded etc, but can't seem to find it now.

Anyway, meanwhile you wait for some modder to resume working on it, I'd suggest you check out the pzmap project by one of the community members. You get access to a full view of the map, and can add POI for some planning.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/

• 1 month later...

the pen and paper sounds interesting of if you could find something like a gps with coordinates for multiplayer but i dont know how that would work. maybe on batteries like a flashlight. i heard that they are adding something like a ipod so a gps wouldnt be that far fetched