Disappearing items and cars

Civ

I'm on my first run longer than a few weeks, and I'm running into two bugs:

1. Any lighters in my inventory disappear when I have a molotov in my inventory. To be clear, I'm NOT throwing or equipping them. Even when the lighter is on my person and the molotov in my backpack, the lighters stop existing after a while.

2. I just left my car in my hunting spot overnight, and when I came back the next day it had disappeared

I think my meds also disappeared from my backpack, but I'm only 99% sure I didn't drop them by accident

I play IWBUMS 41,5 with no mods

Could be a number of things - from corrupted files from mods changes, to too much loot around, to power outage / improper game close. But it's also likely to be the antivirus, what kind of antivirus do you have? (Avast specifically has been troublesome) Turn off antivirus temporarily as it can be blocking access to some files for the game. 

It's probably the loot thing. I've been dropping stuff on the floor for months. I've started storing trash in zombie corpses since my game started showing some lag, and it has at least helped the lag

On 3/13/2021 at 1:46 PM, Civ said:

It's probably the loot thing. I've been dropping stuff on the floor for months. I've started storing trash in zombie corpses since my game started showing some lag, and it has at least helped the lag

You can also put garbage / broken / unwanted stuff into garbage cans and delete it.