main balance problem - cars

elislavkat

So, when you block way by car- zombies do not destroy car doors and dont came through to kill player- they just stay at the place- i can't not use this exploit, but this made bases indestructible,  and you can sleep in any place and time just be blocked by car, or sit on the seat side car which blocked by wall.

also suggestions:

* the short jeans protect as good as full length but dint deal run penalty. 

* pullover( sweater) with decollete protect neck as good as without decollete. 

* maybe add damage by feet (stomp) when you wear hard boots (army boots) ? 

*add decrease food weight when it half eaten

*add possibility put on bags right from the ground by right-click

Edited by elislavkat

49 minutes ago, elislavkat said:

*add decrease food weight when it half eaten

I think I suggested the decrease of weight of half-eaten foods too. Drainable items got some fixes recently, but some still doesn't drain weight properly – I suggested that ideally all the "drainable" systems could be unified (we currently have fuel/water containers, drainable item class, foods and other damagable/usable things such as weapon and clothing), but that might require some good amount of work to get it right at this point, but maybe it gets ironed out over time.

There are also a lot of other improvements partially eaten/used up in recipe food I'd love to see, such as faster decaying and fixes for nutrition for opened or partially eaten/used up food in a more advanced way than the cans or jars and more advanced nutrition facts (there's packaged flag for packaged food, but the whole packaging system is quite inconsistent, I already posted some suggestion about it here: https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30077-more-packaged-and-unpackaged-food-and-items/).

Some mods including Hydrocraft address that but none complexively enough and none adds the functionality you requested, but I hope it gets addressed eventually in the main build as lately there's been some focus on similar polishing :P.