I seem to go back in time.

goodfellas2

Question

So I was at my safehouse and decided it was time to loot a warehouse for building supplies. I went there and when I got in the building the alarm went off, I quickly grabbed what I needed and got out almost dieing. IT was really intense then as im walking back to my safehouse my game crashes. I say no biggie ill just load it back up, but when I do I spawn in my safehouse the moment I was leaving it. I guess I went back in time.

5 answers to this question

It's because your game didn't save when it crashed. It's loading up your game at the last point you saved, which would have been when you woke up that morning.

The real bitch of it is that it's going to register that you grabbed all that stuff, but won't save it to your inventory, so all the loot you grabbed at the warehouse is going to be gone for good. The containers will be empty and the stuff won't be in your inventory.

OH wow they need to fix that then.

It's because your game didn't save when it crashed. It's loading up your game at the last point you saved, which would have been when you woke up that morning.

The real bitch of it is that it's going to register that you grabbed all that stuff, but won't save it to your inventory, so all the loot you grabbed at the warehouse is going to be gone for good. The containers will be empty and the stuff won't be in your inventory.

Yeah it's been a pretty constant source of frustration for me as well. The only solution I've come up with saving/exiting out if it starts to stutter while I'm out looting and have already looted something important. That way the game will be saved with all the stuff I looted in my inventory, even if it happens to crash after I reload.

Archived