Sign in to follow this  
Tezzle

A quick thank you message

A few months ago I've made this topic https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26391-accessibility-suggestions/ asking for a better version of Walk To/click to move and aim toggle.

I've just tried the latest IWBUMS build, and I love the new "Walk To" system! The game is so much easier to play for someone with my limitations now.

Just wanted to say thank you!

1 hour ago, Tezzle said:

A few months ago I've made this topic https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26391-accessibility-suggestions/ asking for a better version of Walk To/click to move and aim toggle.

I've just tried the latest IWBUMS build, and I love the new "Walk To" system! The game is so much easier to play for someone with my limitations now.

Just wanted to say thank you!

really happy to hear this!

we intend to go further, can always do more - we have some big plans for when NPCs drop for a lot of additional options leveraging their AI for people with accessibility issues (or just play preferences) to be able to play the game with less requirements for fine tuned character control and a more RTS/RPGish focus.

10 minutes ago, lemmy101 said:

really happy to hear this!

we intend to go further, can always do more - we have some big plans for when NPCs drop for a lot of additional options leveraging their AI for people with accessibility issues (or just play preferences) to be able to play the game with less requirements for fine tuned character control and a more RTS/RPGish focus.

That sounds great! Can't wait to see what's going to be possible with further updates! PZ has always been my favorite zombie game, and I'm glad to hear that the devs care about accessibility.