Nerf low fences (IWBUMS)

sprkng

As people who have played IWBUMS recently have noticed, low fences and windows are extremely effective for killing zombies now. This was brought up on reddit and I came up with the following suggestions that I think could balance the situation:

1. Let zombies attack over low obstacles if the player is adjacent. 

2. If the player is just out of range, add a lunge attack where the zombie tries to throw itself towards the player. It still ends up on the ground but might be able to scratch they player while falling instead of just going limp on the ground.

3. If the player is further away the zombies just topple over fences as they do now, but maybe add a small chance of them becoming crawlers instead of standing up if they can see the player.

In theory I think this would keep it possible to kill single zombies by luring them over a low obstacle, but it ought to require a little more skill and timing since you have to stand further away and only run close once it is on the ground. Dealing with multiple zombies ought to get much more dangerous, since the next one coming over the fence/out of the window might attack you when you run forward to smash the head of the previous zombie.

These are great Ideas. PBL_Gaming had another one while streaming, which would add well imho: Have every Z that climbs the fence have a small chance to damage it. So that it eventually breaks, more so if you lure a whole horde over it.