New combat system

Axezombie

Hi everyone,

Before you read please take this suggestion more like a question than a suggestion, I'm saying that because I already know what you're gonna say: "we didn't release IWBUMS version and you guys already want changes..."

As most of you who have seen the streams of Mark.exe and Cromulent Archer on the build 41you have noticed that it is very hard to handle several zombies now because it seems we can't push more than one like before or hit several with one hit, maybe it'll be balanced or the wrong weapons were used...

Anyway I'm not gonna talk too much about this build since it's not out but it made me think about how we could fight zombies in a more interesting/stragic way instead of just hitting and hoping for the best.

For example, being able to hit a zombie in the legs so he could fall down and you can finish him later while you deal with another zombie, or prefering a direct hit to the head which could be fatal but with less chance of success.

It could be done by hovering the mouse cursor where you want to hit, the head would be harder to aim too with this system except if you zoom a lot which could be explained IG by your character needing to focus more to hit the head.

So I wonder if you guys (devs) have thought about this or have you other ideas to make combat more interesting?