Suggestion - Bug?

Vortecus

Much like water in containers; the weight is determined by how much water is in said container. It would also be amazing to have this implemented with food items. If I have a box of Mac and Cheese, that weighs 0.5 by default, surely if I was to eat 1/2 of the Mac and Cheese then the weight of the item should drop to at least 0.30? Assuming that the packaging would weight a default 0.1, and that 0.2 of the weight is consumable.

This would be extremely useful if implemented, both for managing weight and realism. The same could be implemented for things such as cans of paint, and even more importantly - medicine! Don't you just hate it when you pick up painkillers that have maybe a couple or a single pill left in the pack and it still weighs 0.2 even though that's how much a full packet would weigh, same as things like bottles of disinfectant; because they can weigh a lot when you have numerous bottles and it can often be a pain to use the "fill" mechanic when in a hurry.

Not exactly a bug, more of a suggestion; but a much needed suggestion that would be greatly appreciated if the feature was optimised.

The liquid variable weight is a relatively new feature (it used to not exist at all).

I agree it could be expanded in due time :)

(edit : it also currently apply to solid fuel such as coal unless I'm mistaken… they added fuel + water at the same time)

Edited by MyTJ