Corrupted save

Misteur

Question

Just wanna make sure there's no way to recover it 
thanks in advance for the answers.

I created the save (SP) on the vehicle build before 22, I'm pretty sure :> , didn't check version number at the time but that should have been 21 ?
It still said it had to convert the save when I switched to the previousvehicle build tho ...

Anyway it worked fine on previousvehicle for two days or so then corrupted for no apparent reason, no crash or anything, I just SnQed and came back to a corrupted save the day after, "sorry, an unexpected error has occured ..."

Full console.txt : https://pastebin.com/uXxc4i9V

I know it's expected to be unstable and stuff,
just asking because I'm really not tech savy, the solution could be really simple or it could be unrecoverable I wouldn't have a clue :>

Edit : Forgot to say that after checking some other threads I deleted map_meta.bin,  didn't seem to do much except changing the errors I get tho :>

2 answers to this question

Thanks a lot for answering :)

I see yep, that happened on the previousvehicle build tho and the save was created on an earlier version than that, must have been a bug because of the conversion into build 21 or something (I just don't get why it worked for some time after that then corrupted without any crashes or anything), I aslo tried to convert it to the latest vehicle build and it didn't work either :/
Anyway, again, thanks for the reply  

I'll just start a new save :P

Edit : I tried to load it again in the last build and for some reason it worked this time \o/

Thanks again for the help !

Archived