Transferred my save to the vehicles build because it was same world level and build (38.15). Lost everything. New save, though! Best places to live?

Lightning Flash

It's not a huge loss for me, though. I pretty much maxed out the place as best as I could, had a little garden, enough water, and everything I needed to survive. I pretty much won at that point (well, until the military eventually napalms Knox, kek).

So now I've got a new save, technically. Any suggestions for where I should hold up? In the previous save, I took shelter in the gas station south of Rosewood. I'm thinking of taking shelter in the one north, closer to town, but I'd like to hear some suggestions as well!

I would stock up supplies at twiggy's and then move to this sweet spot. 
You can get there by making a bridge over the fence by using stairs and low fences, and use sheet ropes to drop down.

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.7924294198142168,0.08911341980479027,158.99369440678157

You can do EVERYTHING here. Fishing, foraging, trapping. You name it.
You're even relatively close to the mall!
And you are completely safe from the zed's. They can't reach you.

4 hours ago, Patrick H said:

I would stock up supplies at twiggy's and then move to this sweet spot. 
You can get there by making a bridge over the fence by using stairs and low fences, and use sheet ropes to drop down.

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.7924294198142168,0.08911341980479027,158.99369440678157

You can do EVERYTHING here. Fishing, foraging, trapping. You name it.
You're even relatively close to the mall!
And you are completely safe from the zed's. They can't reach you.

Oooh! I might have to give that a go once I find a car! There probably aren't any vehicles in Rosewood, but once I find one, I'm definitely giving that place a check. :)

Archived