Disappear dropped from the window ropes

Coul893

Question

Hello, tell me how to fix the missing ropes, me and my friends are not satisfied with this mechanic, it is impossible to play. We can not accept this. Please tell us how to do it the way it was before, for us.

Can you listen to my modest advice and in future patches add a setting that allows you to enable and disable the zombie rope destruction function.

1 answer to this question

On 6/19/2017 at 7:53 AM, Coul893 said:

Hello, tell me how to fix the missing ropes, me and my friends are not satisfied with this mechanic, it is impossible to play. We can not accept this. Please tell us how to do it the way it was before, for us.

Can you listen to my modest advice and in future patches add a setting that allows you to enable and disable the zombie rope destruction function.

I agree it's pretty underwhelming and frustrating in its current state. There needs to be some sort of audiovisual indication that the rope is about to fall, like maybe 4 different sprites, each looking sloppier and more beaten, or maybe the sound of pulling clothes so you can at least hear it when it finally goes down. Another cool thing to see would be a sprite on the ground beneath where the sheet rope was hung of a fallen/coiled up sheet rope. As of now, it seems like the game basically gives it a certain amount of hitpoints and then despawns it. 

However, that said, I think it's also an important edition to PZ, a game where you're never supposed to be able to rely entirely on anything for your safety and security. Just give us some audiovisual indications, because I can imagine new players thinking it's a bug since it basically just disappears.

A sandbox option would be nice though. :P

Archived