unique zeds (note not based of mutations by the way)

winger

i think i would be cool if you could get unique/ some what stronger zombies but not based of any mutation more along the lines of swat or army zed being harder to kill due to still wearing armor so more what they were when living kind of thing not mutated or zombie chef or mayor, construction worker or those strong but slower fat zeds and stuff. zombie that are different based purely on who they were when they were alive  

Edited by winger
some spelling fails

1. Legless zombies ( like crawlers,but naturaly generates )

2. Armless zombies ( can only bite / scratch you,and can't slow you down by hitting )

3. Limbless zombies ( Can only lay on the ground and bite / scratch your legs if you walk near it. What a shame ! )

4.Stucked zombies ( For example,hanged guy, who kill himlself because of the zombie - virus. Similar to Limbless,but they can get out of the trap,if you triggered them )                              

5. Fallen survivor ( Similar to SWAT / Army zombie,but wear a variety of armor, maybe even self-made. Or not.Can also have a backpack with loot ,maybe even diarty of his surviving ) 

6. SWAT / ARMY ( Similar to your words,but can also  have grenades / smoke grenades on chest,and if you shoot that zombie in a chest - they explodes )

Edited by Drama_Setter

ah ok was not say you were wrong those are good ideas (tho i think crawlers are in the game i have some mods in mine so i may be wrong) just not on the same idea line

i do like the idea of exploding zeds but there should still be some zed that dont but are still army and swat and

Edited by winger