Nauthy Fails at Zomboid (LP)

Nauthy

Hey there everybody! How's it going?

My name is Nauthy and like all of you, I'm basically addicted to this wonderful game. I've been lurking around here for a while and recently started a Zomboid LP, so I figured others might enjoy watching my successes and failures (mostly the latter). I'm no expert with the game, but I've got a good grasp on the mechanics and have a blast playing it! Please drop on by, check it out, and lemme know what you think!

Zomboid Playlist: http://bit.ly/19wOzAZ

Previous Run:

Latest Run:

I'll keep the thread updated every time I put out a new video, generally on Tuesdays and Fridays. I'll edit the OP as well as make a new post to inform people. I'd like to release more frequently, but I've also got a couple of other LPs on the go, it's tough enough to stay on schedule as it is with real life getting in the way.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to check out my videos! Lookin' forward to your feedback!

Gonna be updating this thread every two or three episodes, I don't want to be spamming the forums every couple of days :)

Episode 15 - Survivor

Surviving a zombie bite? Oh hells yea

Episode 16 - Moving Houses

Braving the zombie hordes again to return to the previous safehouse for all the shiny loot.

Cheers!

Good stuff :)

Hey, thanks man, glad you're enjoying :) Sorry 'bout the late reply, haven't been online much the past couple of days.

More new videos coming out this week! Still going strong with the same run, no zombie bite will slow me down.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna skip over Episode 17 here (the last in the previous run) and go straight to the new adventures in West Point! I've been playing on the new map for the past week or so and totally failed at posting the videos, so...here we are! Really enjoying West Point, it's a weird feeling being completely unfamiliar with your surroundings once again.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think! :)

Archived