Can't connect to my own server - Failed connection to TCP download port:(any port)

Pawndskum

So I broke down and bought the game through Steam so I can play with a much larger playerbase than what I had access to via my game purchased through GoG. I uninstalled all evidence of the game and started fresh after issues last night, but am still experiencing the same problem. When I attempt to access my own dedicated steam server I get the message "Failed connection to TCP download port 16262" (it has failed on various ports as others are able to join).

iBeHmgK.jpg

I have successfully forwarded ports 16261-16325 and 8766-8767, both TCP and UDP. (confirmed with Port Forward Network Utilities)

Have entered both IP (127.0.0.1) and Local IP (10.1.10.1) on port 16261 into my server info.

I have disabled antivirus and firewall.

Game and Server are both version 33.20.

I can watch others join my server successfully, but cannot do so myself.

I can join others public servers, no problem.

Previously, before I purchased through steam, I was able to host and join my public multiplayer server without issue.

When I add -nosteam to my 64 bit server launch parameters, and add -nosteam to my game launch through steam... it works, I can join my own server again. But no love without -nosteam, which defeats half the purpose of purchasing through steam for me.

Server Specs: AMD FX8150 (oc'd to 4ghz), 8gigs ddr3, gtx970, ssd
Connection speeds: 20mbps down, 12mbps up

Please halp?