Zombie migration workaround?

ZENTRIERER

Hey again everyone,

since we have such a nice community with so much skilled modders and such, I was wondering if there would be a potential workaround for the "pile of zombies on doorstep"-problem?

Wouldn't it be possible to just delete some stuff in a certain folder to disable the zombie-migration completely? I'd really love to play some more PZ but this issue totally spoils it for me and thats why I am asking.

I still want them to behave like they do in general, like tending to move more when its raining and such, though.

Would be really amazing if anyone would know how to do that, just as a workaround until the next version is released.

Hey again everyone,

since we have such a nice community with so much skilled modders and such, I was wondering if there would be a potential workaround for the "pile of zombies on doorstep"-problem?

Wouldn't it be possible to just delete some stuff in a certain folder to disable the zombie-migration completely? I'd really love to play some more PZ but this issue totally spoils it for me and thats why I am asking.

I still want them to behave like they do in general, like tending to move more when its raining and such, though.

Would be really amazing if anyone would know how to do that, just as a workaround until the next version is released.

Dunno if you want to try this :D, back up your existing mapScripts.lua file in your "media/lua" folder, extract new lua from the zip in link..

I only changed a few things, made everything more remote, reduced starting and indoor zombies and greatly reduced the zombie attractiveness by grid..

You will still get a massive horde if you don't deal with stragglers daily... It will just take longer to amass.

Replacement mapScripts.lua

Edit: This is actually what I use when I play :D, I just never posted it 'till now.

Edited by kinyoshi

Hey again everyone,

Dunno if you want to try this :D, back up your existing mapScripts.lua file in your "media/lua" folder, extract new lua from the zip in link..

I only changed a few things, made everything more remote, reduced starting and indoor zombies and greatly reduced the zombie attractiveness by grid..

Replacement mapScripts.lua

Edit: This is actually what I use when I play :D, I just never posted it 'till now.

Wow, now that was fast... :-)

Thanks a lot dude, will try it right away!