Load Current Server Settings in PZServerSettings.exe

CaptKaspar

I suggest that current server settings are loaded into PZServerSettings.exe upon launch.

Right now the default settings are always loaded. So, if I wanted to have a minor change in the settings and I wanted to use the PZServerSettings.exe GUI instead of the console, I have to re-enter every setting that we have previously changed as well. This can potentially lead to certain settings being missed or overlooked.

I recently wanted to change the day-length on my server and I changed the setting (among many others as well since I had to), but I missed the 'Pause Server When Empty' setting. This had a disastrous effect!! When we logged in again all of our crops were rotten in the fields (was supposed to be our last harvest before winter!!!) and all of the zombies on the map had time to respawn! We had no food and a few hundred/thousand more zombies to deal with!

It would also be useful to observe what the current settings are. When do we have loot set to respawn? How many hours before the zombies can migrate? Etc.

It would also give a bit of a confidence boost that our settings are actually saving properly :)

• 2 weeks later...