Idea about cars

Exom

The idea consists in that to change a skin of the character and his characteristic, under certain conditions. Instead of input of difficult object as the car, is better to change characteristics and a skin of the character. We will allow you find a certain object, then you use it and you activate it, at this moment the skin of your character is replaced with the car.

Whether somebody will be able to realize such idea? :)

cars imply to me some level of complexity. beyond the proper fluids you also need the right mechanical parts to get it running. I'd imagine that the car would have a sort of "health" panel similar to your own character whereas you can see what sort of shape these individual parts are in and then be able to maintain them accordingly. I'd personally prefer it more akin to the original top down GTA style of cars where you physically get in/out of the car. 

You might as well wait for TIS to implement proper vehicles. The problem with vehicles is not adding the objects and/or mechanics, it's the fact that they move very fast, requiring the game to load a whole lot more than it does when you're on foot.