back pack and bits plus shoulder straps for rifles....

ziomekMonty

Hello

I love this game but...

Would be nice if someone could change the way we browse through the items we find in the game would be nice to have a direct access to the backpack/rucksack by pressing backpack icon somewhere in the top left corner of the screen, would be nice to have better view in how much more space is by wearing for example - cargo pants witch bigger pockets. the survivor should only have items on him that can be fitted stored  in cloths/jeans pockets etc... I think there should be a panel where we can manage in better way what our survivor is wearing and would be nice to upgrade him/her witch things that can protect from zombie bites like magazines/new papers wrapped/fixed around forearms etc.... like it was in the movie with brad pitt "Z"

I think rifle should have shoulder strap and should be possible to have quick direct access to the rifle at any time by clicking icon in the corner of the screen, survivor then would drop all the iteams in the hands in order to take rifle of his shoulder .... pistol should be in jeans pocket or behind the belt for quick access too, axe should have shoulder strap too depends what we wont on our shoulder....all for quick access I personally wouldnt have my guns in back pack if i knew there may be a zombie around the corner ;)

Healing first med kit should be more advance and more realistic I think , it is good already but what about drinking bark tree tea for better/ boost of immune system?... :) 

my english isnt great I hope you will like my ideas cheers

So is anyone interested in idea to only use clothes pockets as a space for items of reasonable size? What about redoing back packs etc?

meh backpacks could use a bit of a rework but it isn't anything major. also pockets are ehhh in my opinion because check the post about pockets. don't wanna be a broken record.